There are many types of car mats available. You could opt for universal mats, made to measure mats, rubber car mats, or car mats made of carpet. At Just Carpets we only make car mats that are made to measure. We do this to ensure that they always fit like a glove and we can always deliver a perfect product.
Universal car mats are always made of lower quality carpeting. This causes the mats to wear more easily. Besides that, shifting universal car mats is a big problem.
Below we'll briefly explain the process of making made to measure car mats.
- When a new model comes on the market we head over to the dealership to take measurements.
- We use advanced technology to do this. We do this to be sure our car mats fit like a glove.
- The measurements are then entered into our sewing machine.
- The car mats are cut out using computer technology because there is no room for error.
- If personalisations or logo/text need to be added, that happens in the next step.
- The car mats are stitched using a border of your choice.
- Your car mats are almost done. One of the last steps is introducing the original fixation system to your mats.
- The last step is packing up your made to measure car mats.
Made to measure rubber car mats
Our rubber car mats are also precisely made to measure. This exact fit is especially important in the winter. This perfect fit ensures that no moisture or filth get onto your mats. Next to that, rubber car mats are easy to clean.
Alongside car mats, we also offer made to measure car boot mats. We offer rubber and carpeted car boot mats, both made to measure. These mats are also measured with precision at the dealership to ensure a perfect fit.
Buying car mats is simple. On the top of this page you select your car. Then you choose the year, the type of mats you want, borders, and logos or text, should you want those. Once your order is placed, your mats are immediately put into production and will be sent within days.